Portrait photography workshops
Spend an afternoon on location with Sophie learning:
– To use your DSLR manually and the basics of exposure
– How to find and use natural light to create beautiful images
– To create soft images using a shallow depth of field
– Selecting the most aesthetic backdrops
– Posing clients, including using props
– Creating extra lighting using fill-in flash or reflectors
£100 for a half day (1pm-6pm) workshop and you will also receive a copy of my Portrait Photography Handbook-packed FULL of useful tips and tricks!
Portrait Workshop Testimonial…
I had such a fantastic day with Sophie during one of her Portrait workshops. Sophie had so much time for us and answered all our questions no matter how crazy they might have sounded. What I really loved was using Sophie’s home as a studio and learning some neat tricks of using what you have around you. We then headed out on location (braved the weather) and got a completely different insight into photography. We really got the best of both! I have gained so many fresh, new and exciting ideas to take me forward. I will definitely be going back for further training…thank you so much I really loved my day xxx
Portrait Workshop Testimonial
Thank you for having me Sophie. You were full of useful information and tips and let me ask lots of questions which was great! I’d absolutely love to come on any other courses you run!